Last Updated: May 12, 2023
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Site Terms or any policy of the Site, at any time and in our sole discretion. If we decide to change our Site Terms or a policy, we will post a new version on our site and update the date. Any changes or modification will be effective upon posting of the revisions. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of the changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should frequently review these Site Terms (including its date) and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
Pacific Coast Feather Mobile Terms & Conditions
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Pacific Coast Feather reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- A. Authorize Pacific Coast Feather to use an automatic telephone dialing system to send recurring automated text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- B. Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- C. Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- D. Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, call 1-888-297-1778 for assistance. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on 60598, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- A. Sale promotions
- B. Event information
- C. Product launch announcements
- D. Cart reminders
- E. Back in stock alerts
- F. Price drop alerts
- G. Low inventory alerts
- H. Additional marketing messages
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Pacific Coast Feather may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Pacific Coast Feather and the mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Pacific Coast Feather, text the word STOP to 60598 any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Pacific Coast Feather. This is the exclusive method for opting out. After texting STOP to 60598, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 60598. This will provide you with Pacific Coast Feather Customer Service phone number: 1-888-297-1778 for assistance.
Changes to Terms
These Mobile Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Copyright and License
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement ("Materials") thereof are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2003 Pacific Coast Feather Company and/or its licensors. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access this Site and print the Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only. The foregoing license grant does NOT include the right for you to:
- (a) Publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- (b) Market, sell or make commercial use of the Site or any Materials;
- (c) Systematic collection and use of any data or content including the use of any data spiders, robots, or similar data gathering, mining or extraction methods;
- (d) Make derivative uses of the Site or the Materials;
- (e) Use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Site (including the images found at this Site or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page).
Except for the limited license granted to you, you are not conveyed any other right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Pacific Coast Feather or any third party. Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
Trademarks and Service Marks
Pacific Coast Feather Co™, Pacific Coast Feather Company since 1884 and design®, Pacific Coast® Down, Comfort Lock®, Barrier Weave™, Hyperclean®, Eurofeathers®, EuroDown®, FeatherSoft®, SimpleSnap™, CaptureClose™, TrueHold™, Slumber Core™, Embrace®, Down Around®, EuroRest™, QuiltTop™, AllerRest™, AllerRest Fabric™ and our logos are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Pacific Coast Feather or its suppliers and licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or that of our suppliers or licensors. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Pacific Coast Feather Co™, Pacific Coast Feather Company since 1884 and design®, Pacific Coast® Down, Comfort Lock®, Barrier Weave™, Hyperclean®, Eurofeathers®, EuroDown®, FeatherSoft®, SimpleSnap™, CaptureClose™, TrueHold™, Slumber Core™, Embrace®, Down Around®, EuroRest™, QuiltTop™ or any other name, trademark, or product name of Pacific Coast Feather without our permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Pacific Coast Feather, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Pacific Coast Feather's names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- (a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the checkout form for your account information (the "Account Information")
- (b) Maintain and promptly update the Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
We make no claim or representation regarding, and accept no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by us of the site or any information contained therein. When leaving this Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site.
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO ENSURE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE IS SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUS FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS THEREIN.
Applicable Law and Venue
These Site Terms and any transactions thereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in state or federal court located in King County, Washington, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site. If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Is This Site Accessible to People With Disabilities?
Partially. Many pages on pacificcoast.com are accessible, but improvements are also being made. Pacificcoast.com is currently under construction to greatly increase accessibility for our prospective customers with disabilities. The steps we are taking to increase accessibility are:
- Alt and Title tags are being embedded to describe images across the site
- Alt and Title tags are being embedded to describe the details of videos across the site
- Form labels are being reviewed to ensure they convey exactly what information is needed.